Consider the Costs of Waiting
- How many IT support problems come up in a month? What would it save your employees in time and frustration if that went down by half?
- Have you experienced a successful cyber intrusion? Consider the lost productivity of that event, any service provider costs, equipment or software changes.
- How much time does your staff spend now dealing with hardware, software, cloud, network support staff? What’s that cost?
- Many small and mid-size businesses have senior leadership staff overseeing IT strategy and resolving issues. Wouldn’t their time be better spent on driving the business?
- When was the last time that you or your staff experienced delays in project work because of unexpected IT issues? Who was affected? What did the lost productivity cost?
Managing the Change
Even though the urgency may be high, new clients sometimes tell us they are hesitant to make a change. Here are some of the most common reasons:
We’re cleaning up troubles with several IT projects right now. Once we get that completed, we should talk.
If you have already started the project we’re happy to provide advice if things don’t progress as you would like.
We are leasing our equipment directly from our IT service provider today.
We see this more than we would like. IT providers an try to keep themselves more sticky to you by locking you into a lease and making money from the hardware. Avatar will only provide you finance companies if purchasing outright isn’t an option.
We want to make a change, but we’re concerned that doing so will require time and energy from our staff.
The cost to change now for higher security and reliability is minimal when compared with the cost of an incident and leaving your business at risk.
There’s a key employee who helps us in this area now. Whichever way we go forward, we don’t want to lose them.
We regularly work with onsite IT staff. The days are long gone that one person could effectively manage an entire business network. One person is unable to accurately handle help-desk, proactive measures, project management, and security. Avatar will provide you with a team of skilled professionals who each have expertise in their respective areas.
We really need a more inclusive and proactive service, but we’re concerned that we can’t afford the cost.
Proactively managed IT services do cost a bit more. But it’s probably less than you think. Let us show you how that difference will produce quantifiable, and measurable results to your bottom line.
If we swap providers, you will have to work closely with our current provider to transition.
We will create a transition plan so that you, your current provider, and our staff are all on the same page. It’s also important to point out that as part of working with Avatar, we develop and completely document your IT infrastructure and keep that documentation up to date. In this way, you will be prepared for any staffing or provider changes in the future.