The Avatar Advantage
Proactive Support. Measurable Results. Standards-Based.
Unlike IT help desk providers who will monitor your systems and provide support when problems come up, Avatar proactively manages your IT environment in a way that delivers measurable results. That means:
- We regularly assess your IT health by measuring over 300 specific metrics against industry best practices. The resulting Technical Assessment Score (TAS) is a measurable key performance indicator that we track with you, targeting improvements over time.
- We work with you to create a strategy and roadmap that outlines near-term and long-term requirements, and we track our overall progress against that plan.
- We assign a virtual CIO (vCIO) who is accountable to you for your overall IT needs. Your vCIO ensures that everything is running smoothly, that your systems are proactively managed, and that you have a single executive-level interface responsible for your success.
- We proactively maintain your IT systems to improve your overall system health.
- We respond to issues immediately, with best-in-class average resolution times.
- Our fees are predictable, inclusive, and not based upon the number of tickets that we manage. We align our goals with yours – providing reliable, safe, secure, and scalable IT infrastructure that adds value to your business.
Legend: Provided (●), Sometimes Provided (*)
|Services||In-House IT Support Reps||Fractional CIOs||IT Help Desk (Break-Fix)||IT MSPs||The Avatar AdvantageTM|
|Technical assessment vs business requirements||●||●||●|
|CIO-level strategic roadmap planning||●||●|
|On-site operational reviews with a virtual CIO||●||●|
|Multi-level staff support (CIO, IT Ops, harware/software/applications)||●||●|
|Quantitative scoring of IT health vs best practices||●|
|Ongoing scoring and continual, active improvement||●|
|IT project management||●||●||●||●|
|IT project execution||●||●||●|
|End-to-end systems monitoring||●||*||●|
|Backup and disaster recovery||●||*||●|
|Security Operations Center (SOC)||*||●|
|Proactive issue resolution||*||●|
|Break-fix issue resolution||●||●||●||●|
|Ticketing via internal admin||●||●||●||●|
|Direct, end-user ticketing||*||*||*||●|
|Ongoing productivity and risk-reduction recommendations||●||*||●|
|Continual, Measurable Reduction in Reactive Problems||●|